It’s quiz time once again here at Last Movie Outpost. You can’t deny it, you’ve all seen a few romcoms and I’ll bet there are some you love! They are sweet, they are funny and they teach us that true love is out there somewhere. Speaking of true love, we have a different gif lady for the quizzes, future Mrs Not George Lucas.
Here are 20 questions from some classic romcoms to some newer ones. This is going to be one of those quizzes where a lower score is better or you’re just going to lie. No cheating, we play on trust around here. Just do your best, the answers are at the bottom. Have fun. Quiz on! – Ready, Steady, Go!
Part 1 – Finish that quote
- I appreciate this whole seduction thing you’ve got going on here, but let me give you a tip: __ _ ___ ____.
- It’s not everyday you find a girl who’ll flash someone to __ __ __ __ ________.
- I only wanted to warn you that Sammy can get into trouble faster than you can ___ ___ _____ _____.
- Mother, I do not need a blind date. Particularly not with some verbally incontinent spinster who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney, and ________ ____ ___ _______.
- I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except for ___ ______ _______ _____.
Part 2 – Name the two main stars of the following movies
One point if you get both of the correct answers.
- Music & Lyrics
- French Kiss
- While You Were Sleeping
- Runaway Bride
- Maid in Manhattan
Part 3 – Name the movie
Part 4 – You either know it or you don’t
- In When Harry Met Sally, who delivered the line ‘I’ll have what she’s having’?
- How many rom-coms have Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore been in together?
- 10 Things I Hate About You is loosely based on which of Shakespeare’s plays?
- Where is Akeem from in Coming to America?
- Jane had been a bridesmaid a lot, how many dresses did she have?
And here are the answers…
- I appreciate this whole seduction thing you’ve got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I’m a sure thing. Pretty Woman
- It’s not everyday you find a girl who’ll flash someone to get you out of detention. 10 Things I Hate About You
- I only wanted to warn you that Sammy can get into trouble faster than you can make most women smile. One Fine Day
- Mother, I do not need a blind date. Particularly not with some verbally incontinent spinster who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney, and dresses like her mother. Bridget Jones Diary
- I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except for the whole hooker thing. She’s All That
- Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore
- Meg Ryan & Kevin Kline
- Sandra Bullock & Bill Pullman
- Julia Roberts & Richard Gere
- Jennifer Lopez & Ralph Fiennes
- Notting Hill
- Two Weeks Notice
- The Princess Bride
- Sixteen Candles
- Rob Reiner’s mother, Estelle Reiner.
- Three – 50 First Dates, The Wedding Singer and Blended.
- The Taming of the Shrew
- 27 Dresses
So, how did you do? Is your quiz kung-fu strong? Have you been teamed up with Sandra Bullock, or Melissa McCarthy?