Do you know the difference between The Thing and The Thing From Another World? Well, this week’s LMO Movie Quiz is all about Horror! Even Gal gets scared walking through a scary wood and needs someone’s hand to hold.
As with the other quizzes, there are no prizes, just bragging rights and having some fun. You can’t Google anything, just do your best.
There are 20 points up for grabs… Ready, steady, BOO!
Part 1 – A Simple Start
- Name 5 actors that have played Dracula in a TV adaption or movie? You can only score a maximum of 5 points.
Part 2 – Famous Taglines From Which Movie Posters?
- When there’s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth.
- In space, no one can hear you scream.
- They’re here.
- Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It’s fun to be a vampire.
- Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
Part 3 – Name That Movie
Part 4 – You Either Know It Or You Don’t
- What’s the name of the clown in It?
- How many days after watching the videotape in The Ring do you die?
- What does Carrie get covered in at the prom?
- What is the name of the virus released in 28 Days Later?
- Who played the sexy siren Santanico Pandemonium?
So, how did you do? Are you a Neve Campbell or a Drew Barrymore? Here are the answers.
- There are too many to list, but here are at least 10 – Luke Evens (Dracula Untold), Udo Kier (Blood for Dracula), Christopher Lee (a lot of times), Bela Lugosi (Dracula 1931), Leslie Nielson (Dracula Dead and Loving It), Gary Oldman (Bram Stoker’s Dracula), Jack Palance (Dracula 1974), Richard Roxburgh (Van Helsing), Dominic Purcell (Blade Trinity), Claes Bang (Dracula 2019).
- Dawn of the Dead
- The Lost Boys
- Army of Darkness
- Get Out
- The Exorcist
- The Shining
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- 7 days
- Pigs blood
- Salma Hayek
OK, so brag away and let us know how you did…and any suggestions for the next theme?