Last week’s Livestream was all about Sports Movies. Well, it started out about sports and ended with a conversation about a wookie’s private parts. This week’s quiz is all about sports movies, to see if everyone was paying attention. Everyone likes sports, right?
There are some classic sports movies, some newer ones and some which just feature a sport of some kind. No cheating, just do your best. Answers at the bottom and have fun.
Ready, Steady, *shoots gun*!
Part 1 – Finish that quote
- The only place I get hurt is out there. The world don’t ___ _ ___ ______ __.
- Money won is twice as sweet __ ______ ______.
- If you build it, __ _____ ____.
- You had me __ ______.
- Nobody make me _____ __ ___ ______.
Part 2 – What’s the name of the main opponent of the movie
6. Rocky IV
7. Escape to Victory
8. The Karate Kid (1984)
9. The Waterboy
Part 3 – Name the movie
Part 4 – You either know it or you don’t
16. What was the name of Florence Pugh’s character in Fighting with my Family?
17. What is the name of the baseball team in Moneyball?
18. What movie would you find Steel Leg, Iron Head, Golden Leg, Lightning Hands, and Iron Shirt?
19. Which two actresses are the star of Bend It Like Beckham?
20. Who did the Goon play for?
The answers to the quiz.
1. The only place I get hurt is out there. The world don’t give a shit about me. – The Wrestler
2. Money won is twice as sweet as money earned. – The Colour of Money
3. If you build it, he will come. – Field of Dreams
4. You had me at hello. – Jerry Maguire
5. Nobody make me bleed my own blood. – Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
6. Ivan Drago – Dolph Lundgren
7. The German National Team
8. Jonny – William Zabka – Cobra Kai
9. The Cougars – from University of Louisiana
10. Ernie McCracken – Bill Murray
12. Cool Runnings
13. Happy Gilmore
14. Blades of Glory
16. Saraya Knight
17. Oakland Athletics
18. Shaolin Soccer
19. Parminder Nagra and Keira Knightley
20. Orangetown Assassins
So how did you do? Are you a Space Jam 1 or Space Jam 2?