At one time, Steven Spielberg had about half of the top ten movies of all time under his belt. Over the course of the years though, he’s lost some of that magic. He has still made some of history’s greatest movies. I saw West Side Story this week and its got me thinking about his classics.
So, let’s see how you do with remembering some of Spielberg’s greatest hits in this week’s quiz. No cheating. Just do your best, answers at the bottom, and have fun. SHare your score in the Disqus below.
Ready, Player, One!
Part 1 – Finish that quote
- Smile, you ___ __ _ _____!
- He says the sun came out last night. __ ____ __ ____ __ ___.
- It’s not the years, honey, ___ ___ ________.
- Is he a pig? __ ____ ____ ____ ___.
- Clever ___.
Part 2 – What year did they come out?
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Sugarland Express
- Schindler’s List
Part 3 – Name the movie
Part 4 – You either know it or you don’t
- What was Barry, played by Cary Guffey’s nickname on the set of Close Encounters?
- Pat Roach has beaten up Indy a few times, but what was his professional wrestling name?
- E.T. starred in which Star Wars movie?
- What was the first movie that Steven worked with John Williams?
- What made up the sounds of the T-Rex roar in the original Jurassic Park?
The answers to the quiz.
- Smile, you son of a BITCH! – Jaws
- He says the sun came out last night. He says it sang to him. – Close Encounters
- It’s not the years, honey, it’s the mileage. – Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Is he a pig? He sure eats like one. – E.T.
- Clever girl. – Jurassic Park
- Close Encounters
- Raider of the Lost Ark
- One-Take Cary
- ‘Bomber’ Roach
- The Phantom Menace, there is a group of them in the senate.
19. Sugarland Express
20. A dog, penguin, tiger, alligator, and elephant sounds.
So how did you do? Are you a Jurassic Park or The BFG?