This week’s movie quiz is all about Fantasy Movies! My favourite fantasy is where Gal Gadot is dressed up in the Golden Bikini and I’m Jabba the Hutt and…oh, wait, fantasy movies, like about dragons and fairies and fantastic tales, my bad.
Here’s another movie quiz to test your knowledge. No cheating, just for fun and see how you do. I used an external list to define what makes a “fantasy” movie, so if you don’t think some of them aren’t fantasy movies, don’t moan at me!
20 questions…ready, steady, Alarte Ascendare!
Part 1 – Finish that quote
- It is better to be at the right hand of the devil, ___ __ ___ _____.
- A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by ___ ____ ___ ___ _____ __ ______.
- Our love is like a red, red rose…___ _ __ _ ______ _______.
- As you _____!
- Very good, Louis. Short, but _________.
Part 2 – Where is the tagline from?
- The Imagination of Jim Henson…
- Raised on the streets. Born to be king.
- Discover a place that will never leave you, and a friendship that will change you forever.
- Say it once… Say it twice… But we dare you to say it THREE TIMES?
- Please look after this bear. Thank you.
Part 3 – Name that movie
Part 4 – You either know it or you don’t
- What are the names of the cop and taxi driver from It’s a Wonderful Life?
- What’s the name of the little girl in Pan’s Labyrinth?
- What day was Benjamin Button born?
- Which famous rugby player was Hagrid actor Robbie Coltrane’s stunt double?
- Sing the entire song that Josh and Billy sing to each other in Big?
- It is better to be at the right hand of the devil, than in his path. – The Mummy
- A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others. – The Wizard of Oz
- Our love is like a red, red rose… and I am a little thorny. – The Mask
- As you wish! – The Princess Bride
- Very good, Louis. Short, but pointless. – Ghostbusters 2
- Labyrinth (1986)
- King Arthur : Legend of the Sword (2017)
- Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
- Beetlejuice (1988)
- Paddington Bear (2014)
- Sleepy Hollow
- Harvey (1950)
- Kung Fu Hustle
- Legend (1985)
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bert and Ernie
- 11th Nov 1918
- Martin Bayfield
- The space goes down, down baby, down, down the roller coaster. Sweet, sweet baby, sweet, sweet, don’t let me go. Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop. Shimmy, shimmy, rock. Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop. Shimmy, shimmy, rock. I met a girlfriend – a triscuit. She said, a triscuit – a biscuit. Ice cream, soda pop, vanilla on the top. Ooh, Shelly’s out, walking down the street, ten times a week. I read it. I said it. I stole my momma’s credit. I’m cool. I’m hot. Sock me in the stomach three more times.
So, how did you do? Do you know your Dumbledore from your Gandalf?