The 80s rocked… the action, the mullets, the muscles! Well, how well do you remember them?
Again, 20 questions, all the movies were made between 1980–89. There are some Sci-Fi action movies in it, but all of them are action to the max!
No cheating, just do your best, answers at the bottom. And I know I missed a good few movies, there will be another one later.
Ready, Steady, BRO!
Part 1 – Finish that quote
- Now that’s a real badge, I’m a real cop, and this is a real _______ ___!
- Earthman, your _____ _____ is one big stupid dope!
- Greetings, Starfighter. ___ ____ _____ ________ __ ___ ____ ______ __ _________ ___ _________ ____ ____ ___ ___ ______ ______.
- Come with me if you ____ __ ____.
- Stop your grinnin’ and ____ _____ ______!
Part 2 – Who played…?
- The Punisher (1989)?
- Willow (1988)
- The voice of Howard The Duck (1986)
- Tron (1982)
- The Hitcher (1986)
Part 3 – Name that movie
Part 4 – You either know it or you don’t
- What team did Flash Gordon play for?
- Who was the first the team to get killed by the Predator?
- What did Jack Colton do to earn money in Romance In The Stone?
- In Tango & Cash, how did Tango prove the drugs were in the gas truck?
- What was the name of the other robot built by OCP in Robocop?
- Now that’s a real badge, I’m a real cop, and this is a real fucking gun! – Lethal Weapon
- Earthman, your Mickey Mouse is one big stupid dope! – Enemy Mine
- Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada. – The Last Starfighter
- Come with me if you want to live. – Terminator
- Stop your grinnin’ and drop your linen! – Aliens
- Dolph Lundgren
- Warwick Davis
- Chip Zien
- Bruce Boxleitner
- Rutger Hauer
- Cannibal Holocaust
- Masters of the Universe
- License To Kill
- Red Sonja
- New York Jets
- Collects tropical birds
- He shot it
So, how did you do? Are you a Battle of Endor or a Time Bandits?