This week’s quiz is all about COMEDIES!
And, as per requests, this quiz is a little shorter coz all of you seem to have a short attention sp… Ohhh! Gal Gadot! She’s pretty!
Anyways, only 20 questions this week, so it’s short and sweet like Peter Dinklage covered in honey. Answers to the quiz are below, there’s no cheating, but you can brag to your fellow Outposters!
Part 1 – Finish that quote
- A hospital, what is it? ___ _ ___ _________ ____ _________, ___ ______ ___ _________ _____ ____!
- Put…the candle… ____!
- Ruprecht, do you want the ________ _____?
- And I’m Ron Burgundy. __ ____ _______, San Diego.
- Yeah, but this goes up to __.
Part 2 – Finish off the famous duo of movie characters
- Jay and _______
- Max Bialystock and _________
- Billy Ray Valentine and ___________
- Neal Page and __________
- Gary Wallace and ___________
Part 3 – Name that movie
Part 4 – You either know it or you don’t
- What name appears to Fogell’s fake ID in Superbad?
- Where were they headed in Nation Lampoon’s Vacation (1983)?
- What type of music is on the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack?
- What was the movie where Harry Potter, well, Daniel Radcliffe had guns surgically attached to his hands?
- How did Buddy the Elf get to New York?
So, how did you do? Are you a movie guru or a librarian?
- It’s a big build with patients, but that’s not important right now! – Airplane
- .. the candle… back! – Young Frankenstein
- Ruprecht, do you want the genital cuff? – Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- And I’m Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego. – Anchorman
- Yeah, but this goes up to 11. – This is Spinal Tap
- Jay and Silent Bob – Clerks
- Max Bialystock and Leo Bloom – The Producers
- Billy Ray Valentine and Louis Winthrop III – Trading Places
- Neal Page and Del Griffith – Planes, Trains and Automobiles
- Gary Wallace and Wyatt Donnelly – Weird Science
- Some Like It Hot
- Hot Tub Time Machine
- 40-Year-Old Virgin
- The Heathers
- Walley World
- Bluegrass (country)
- Guns Akimbo
- By walking through seven levels of the Candy Cane Forest, through the sea of swirly gumdrops and then through the Lincoln Tunnel. – If you got any of that, you can have a point.
How did you do? Brag away in the talkback and any ideas for the next quiz?